Saturday, August 19, 2006

Photo madness!
2D and ms ng! WE <3>
YAY bowling on MONDAYS!



Pretty anna, annia and kaiying while i was in the toilet XD




Annia's attempt this time! (:




Anna's attempt! =D




kaiying me anna and annia! (((:

sorry it was badly edited.. i only used brushes so the bg is like, uh, damn ugly




Me and Annia! <333




The story behind these mysterious lockers:

Since the four of us were done with the zilian-ing, we exited the toilet and teh Emma, totally in love with taking random and lame shots, decided to take this row of lockers right outside the toilet.

She then proceeded to take the signs on the door of the toilets: female, male and handicapped, and the cleaner's closet.

she suceeded in taking the female toilet sign and the handicapped toilet sign.

while she wanted to take the blue sign with a boy figurine/picture whatever you call it,

the door opened. and then two bowlers appeared at the door ._____.

of course, Emma was too scared to say anything, and ran 100 metres away until she reached the entrance of the bowling alley. The shocked espressions on those two made me damn scared, in case they misunderstand..

annia questioned me on what happened so i told her....

and She LAUGHED LIKE SIAO! =______=

wow. i'll never take the toilet signs anymore. the bowlers must have thought i'm crazy >.<

i shall give credit to leongying for these photos X)

Sec twos!

Sec Twos! again! X))



teh retardedness. at marina square.



isabel and I while others were at VCH--gah. me and my stupid memory.

another stupid picture of me. XD


my adorable cousins! aint they cute? >.<

LOL another spastic picture... =.-














Marina Square! so pretty! ^.-


the lights are so beautiful! at citylink mall <3

OOPS. blogger don't let me post anymore photos >.<

i shall post them tml. watch out for them!

1) the sec two sops!

2) class girls (1)(2)

3) the mushroom wok outside church...

4) kaiying, yuenlam and alicia

5) me and jesslin [like court case]

6) me mom daddy!

7) me and mengfei [covered]

8) me and carol! =)

9) the turning thingy at marina square

10) our school graffitti!

11) me and chuinchi [credits to leongying]

12) the TV advertisement at cityhall mrt

13) POOP HEAD! <33333

14) Salmon YUM

15) Me and my <3>

16) Daddy and me in p5!

17) Erika Sawajiri! =.-

18) pretty flowers! yay!

kk that's all for today.

ishall post more tml =D

seeya people!

No comments: